Friday, November 05, 2010

Nooseweek

I have subscribed to Newsweek Magazine for two decades. It was my primary source of news for many years. Finally, about 5 years ago, fed up with how brazenly liberal this weekly had become, I canceled my subscription and stopped paying their bills. I still receive the magazine and I continue to scan its contents and its infinite number of advertisements. Typically, I do this in my favorite bathroom: in one side and out the other. In recent months I have learned from their pages that they have a new owner/publisher and are seeking new ways to stay alive and competitive. I have a few suggestions: fire Jonathan Alter, Fareed Zakaria and tell the guys in the mail center to stop sending it to people who no longer want it, read it or pay for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home