Thursday, October 09, 2008

Okay, Everyone Talk

Like most of you, I have been keeping a distant but keen eye and ear on the Presidential race. I care, sort of. At the same time I am keeping a distant but keen eye on the crash of the stock market; more specifically, the annihilation of my personal savings. In both cases, I have done nothing rash other than to turn down the volume on any electronic device that broadcasts what used to be the news. Have you noticed that there is no longer any quality, non-partisan news?
What we have now, especially on AM Talk Radio and cable news networks, is biased, loud-mouthed ranting by obnoxious individuals who claim to know the truth. Bullshit. Nobody knows the truth or, if they do, they don’t report it without a slant and that is not the truth. And that is the truth.
Just screw all of these people – especially Limbaugh, Olbermann, O’Reilly, Maddow, Hannity and more importantly, the networks that allow this vulgar bile to be aired.
And one more thing – tonight I was watching ‘this news’ over dinner with my wife and at one point four people were ranting at the same time. There was no decorum, no moderation, no give and take, no discussion, no communication, no discernable information shared. Just screw all these people…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home